English Time 3rd Edition
Susan Rivers & Setsuko Toyama
Packed with interactive illustrations, stories, and activities, English Time is a six-level course that develops students’ speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills – while they have fun.
English Time offers every child the opportunity to learn English successfully through its unique Big Picture approach, stories, songs, craft activities, and clear grammar presentation.
Bring inspiration to teenage learners with Macmillan’s extensive collection of resources! Teenagers need direction, stimulus, challenge and variety. Macmillan Education offers a wide range of materials to provide teenagers with practical language skills and encourage a positive attitude to learning. Macmillan resources cater for different learning styles and histories, abilities and interests, leading students to success in examinations and preparing them for using English in the real world.
New English File 3rd
- Super-flexible package provides everything needed – for both inside and outside the classroom
- Improved texts and listening that motivate students to talk
- Four-skills syllabus with a clear focus on pronunciation – plus Grammar Bank exercises for practice and activation of grammar
- ‘Real-world’ In-The-Street interviews, Practical English motivating drama and documentary videos
- Oxford Online Skills Program offers students targeted and motivating practice to improve reading, writing, listening and speaking. Teachers can also use our online Learning Management System to easily manage and measure student progress.
- Progress tests for each File with clear signposting to additional related practice and reference
References: English Time and English File: https://elt.oup.com/?cc=vn&selLanguage=en